Caution on using the Bug-Kill-Maxx
This effective insecticide is reserved for domestic use only. You can use it by yourself without the help of specialists in pest management. When the presence of parasites is not so significant as to the infestation, you can use this product. Always read the label before use and store the container in a location that is not within the reach of children, since the product contains harmful chemicals and is an irritant.
If insects are very numerous and affect your daily life, we strongly suggest you contact rapidly one of our technicians in pest management.
What insects Bug-Kill Maxx Can exterminate?
This insecticide is ideal for killing crawling insects that do not really fly. For example, it will be effective to exterminate:
- Flies and House Flies,
- Carpet Beetles,
- Fleas and Ticks,
How to use this insecticide and the locations to apply?
You can use the BUG-KILL MAXX inside your home or outside.
* Always shake the container before spraying insecticide. Then wait a bit leaving the product in a vertical position.
Places where you spray insecticide will determine the success of your struggle against insects. You see perhaps ants walking in your kitchen, but they do not necessarily may come from the place that you suspect.
The hiding of insects is often a dark and hidden place, away from your eyes. Necessarily, from their hiding place, water and adequate food are available. For example, the corners of a room, closets or cabinets which offer little traffic or where you store your food, cracks and crevices in walls, along baseboards and door frames and windows, behind and under kitchen sinks and bathroom, stoves, refrigerators and around garbage cans, etc. Places that collect dust and humidity are also highly prized by insect pests.
* You must apply the insecticide directly on the insect pests.
To exterminate ants efficiently, you must spray on them and on the way they usually borrow. So you must do your little investigation first. Consider also that the towers of windows and doors can be a source of infiltration of insects and they too should be sprayed with insecticide. Keep in mind the other places undercover … Wait at least 24 hours before repeating the operation. The ants will be killed by the insecticide and can be used as bait for other ants that will eat them. And as they are intoxicated, they thereby contaminate other ants. The next day, sweep all the dead insects and take the opportunity to clean your floors.
Never apply insecticide directly to your pet if it is infested with ticks or fleas. Combine to regular treatment with insecticide (procedure mentioned above) or the cleaning and disinfection of all premises used by the animal (also change the bed of your pet and litter), a treatment that will you get from your vet.
For other crawling insects such as spiders, cockroaches, woodlice, silverfish , etc., spray the Bug-Kill Maxx in small amounts directly into cracks and crevices floor where there are hollow spaces in walls or in the sealing your home. These insects are an entry point to the outside of your home to infiltrate. So apply the insecticide, in this case primarily outside and avoid spraying on windy days.
The Bug-Kill Maxx can also be effective for killing flies and mosquitoes . However, for maximum efficiency, use it outside of your home only. It will help reduce the nuisance of these insects. Spray the window surfaces and door frames, and other places where these pests may enter the home. Also spray dark corners and localize resting areas (such as under eaves or where there is water), or your porch, patios and garages where these insects congregate. Flies and mosquitoes will come to rest on the insecticide and will be killed. Repeat the treatment if you have not managed to exterminate enough insects.
What precautions should I take when using the Bug-Kill Maxx?
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. May cause eye or skin irritation. Wear goggles, a mask and protective clothing (“Big Bill” type of clothing, smock or old work clothes with shoe protection, etc.)
- HARMFUL if swallowed, so let the product out of reach of children.
- DO NOT BREATHE FUMES OF THE BUG-KILL MAXX insecticide.
- Wash thoroughly after handling and before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Wash contaminated clothing with warm water and soap before reuse.
- Do not wear shoes contaminated with insecticide.
First aid treatment advice in case of contact or ingestion of the insecticide?
In case of indigestion of Bug-Kill Maxx:
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice (Antipoison Center Montreal). Do not make yourself vomit unless the poison control center or doctor recommended it. Do not give fluids to drink and nothing to eat at the intoxicated person.
If you received the Bug-Kill Maxx on skin or on clothing:
Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Then call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If you have received insecticide in the eyes:
Keep your eyes wide open (eyes open) and slowly and gently rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
* If you go to a doctor, take always the container, label or product name with you.
Other important details to know …
- This product incorporates environmental risks. It is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. DO NOT apply directly to water. DO NOT contaminate water by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- Do not reuse empty insecticide containers. Wrap empty container and discard with household garbage.
- Keep Kill Bug-Maxx only in the original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Keep above 0 ° C – do not freeze.
- This product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the label. Otherwise, the user assumes the risk to persons or property arising out of such use of this product, without accusing pest management expert who sold the product.
For further information, more tips on guidelines and to provide you with the Bug-Kill Maxx, contact one of our technicians in pest management.